ROYAL AUSTRALIAN NAVY
Click here for letter of appreciation
Garry is also available as a guest speaker (highly recommended), please contact us for further details.
DARWIN was devastated and AUSTRALIA seriously threatened by the JAPANESE BOMBINGS in WWII.
- Why did the Curtin Government deliberately manipulate the truth?
- Why was there a cover up by successive Governments for decades after?
- What REALLY did happen?
Find out the answers to these fascinating questions, plus much more in this unique personalised tour.
My dad Henry Gallagher on shore patrol Sydney 1942
Henry Gallagher after being elevated to Officer rank
Bombing of Darwin World War II Heritage Tour
4 HOUR MORNING TOUR - 8.30am - 12.30pm
Passengers can book direct online and will be
dropped back to the ship after the tour
Tours run in Darwin's dry season, from April to October
Adults: $90 (Children 5-15: $50)
includes Museum entry
Hi! My dad and two uncles were here in Darwin during the Bombing of Darwin era. We journey back in time to the sites and relics you would not otherwise get to see and touch. With the stories, names and photos behind it all, we 'bring them back to life'.
I enjoy what I do, and hope you do too. Garry.
Sites visited :
- Stokes Hill Wharf
- Catalina Flying Boat Base
- Submarine Boom Cable
- Anti - Aircraft Gun Site
- Zero Bullet Holes
- And Much More
Tour also includes:
- Fully airconditioned comfortable transport
- Entry Fee to Museum inclusive
- Light snacks and cold drinking water
- BONUS - see Darwin's beautiful sights at the same time
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Open mind
Aboard Japanese Naval destroyer HATIKAZE, Darwin Harbour
Call 0432 041132